87% CaCO3 Masterbatch Filler Masterbatch F-2A
|FOB Price:||US $450-500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $450-500/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: F-2A
- Usage: General Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Blow Molding/ Injection/Extrusion
- Calcium Carbonate Content: 85%
- Compatibility: PE/PP/PS/ABS
- Density(g/cm3): 2.18
- Melting Temperature: 125
- Trademark: Jolink
- Specification: RoHS
- HS Code: 32064990
- Material: Polyethylene/PE
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Transparent
- Carrier: PE
- Application: Blowing HDPE Film/Extrusion Plate/Sheet
- Processing Molding Temperature: 130~260
- Water Content: Less Than 0.2%
- Transport Package: 20kg/Bag, Kraft Paper Bag or PE Bag
- Origin: Foshan, China
Jolink Filler masterbatch F-2A is polyethylene based masterbatch highly filled with finely dspersed calcium carbonate. It has been specially developed for the production of HDPE film manily used for shooping bags.
The use of Jolink filler masterbatch will increase film haze as well and reduce surface gloss but this effect is minimal so that the film remain visible.
1 Key advantage:
It is an effective anti-block masterbatch against blocking. Its use will allow increasd film extrusion rates and increased temperatures without blocking problems, which can be successfully used in film applications to improve optical and mechanical properties while providing significant cost reduction potential.
2 Application: Injection molding, blow molding, extrusion molding, blow film, foaming etc.
3 final plication products
Packing materials like shopping bags and the like.
4 Range of dosing: 5-20%
25kg/bag, kraft paper bag or PE bag.
6 Storage Conditions:
To be kept in a dry environment.
JOLINK PLASTIC COLOR MASTERBATCH MANUFACTURE
WE PROVIDE THE FREFECT SOLUTION FOR EXCELLENT MASTERBATCH!!
Color masterbatch advantage:
1. High concentration of pigment
2. Good dispersion without any spot
3. Compatible with various material PE/HDPE/LDPE/PP/ABS/AS/PS/HIPS/PVC/EVA/TPR/UPVC
4. Wide application: Blowing film, injection and extrusion in different products
5. Rich masterbatch products from economy medium to premium grade
6. Authorized certificate from SGS: RoHS, FDA, REACH, EN71, BS EN, PAHs,
7. Carrier: PE/PP/AS/EVA
8. Independent Quality Control Department
9. Addition rate: 1-4%
|C ode||P igment%||C ompatibility||Density k g/m 3||C MB/MT||M elting||H eat-resistance||MFI||D osage|
|F-2 Filler masterbatch||86||New PE, PP film blowing, blowing injection, mould injection, sheet||2170||0.46||125-130||260||5-10||5-20|